All-New 2018 Jeep Wrangler: the Most Capable SUV Ever
It's the legendary SUV that can't be matched. The Jeep Wrangler has set the standard for SUVs for decades, offering unparalleled off-road capability, dependability, and style. And now, the 2018 Jeep Wrangler is being rolled out, and it's outdone itself. The 2018 Jeep Wrangler is the most capable SUV ever, and it's available in the Toronto area at Scarborotown Chrysler Dodge Jeep.
What's New for 2018
At a glance, it might seem like the usual Jeep Wrangler. On closer inspection, you'll see the details that make it all new for 2018.
· The iconic fold-down windshield is easier than ever to use. A separate frame allows for simplified operation and provides a location to which the rearview mirror remains attached.
· A turbocharged 2.0-liter engine is being offered for the first time, combined with eTorque technology. It's a fuel-efficient, fun to drive option that maintains the spirit of the Jeep Wrangler.
· The front fascia is all-new for this model year, and available steel bumpers front and rear provide solid foundations for winch installations.
· It's the first time the Jeep Wrangler offers a power folding top. The Sky One-Touch power top is a retractable canvas roof for those beautiful open-air adventures.
· It's more technologically advanced with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto as standard features.
An Iconic Look
The seven-slot grille remains a notable feature in the front, flanked by round headlight assemblies. Those headlights are available as LED lights in the Sahara and Rubicon trims, and forward turn signals are updated to be LED on all models.
The windshield angle has been raked back slightly for better aerodynamics, and the whole windshield can be dropped forward for legendary open-air driving. High-strength, lightweight aluminum doors offer better rigidity and, like always, can be taken off.
While it may resemble previous Jeep Wrangler generations, the 2018 model is one of the most highly updated yet, and it's all for the better.
Convenience and Comfort
The centre stack is 'heritage-inspired', with round bezels and clearly-labeled controls throughout. Soft-touch materials are used on the dash, and contrast stitching highlights the Sahara trim. The 2018 Jeep Wrangler offers both cloth and leather-contoured interiors, and heated seats and a heated steering wheel are options for incredible year-round comfort.
The 2018 Jeep Wrangler has two infotainment options: a standard-equipment 7.0-inch Uconnect touchscreen or an optional 8.4-inch Uconnect touchscreen for ultimate control and connectivity. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are standard on all trims, as is Bluetooth phone and audio streaming, of course.
For the Jeep Wrangler, it all centres around its functionality. The 2018 Wrangler isn't called the most capable SUV for no reason. It offers two efficient yet powerful engines in 2018: a turbocharged 2.0-liter inline four with 270 horsepower and a Pentastar 3.6-liter V6 with 285 horsepower. As a peek into the future, you can expect a 3.0-liter EcoDiesel V6 as an option in 2019.
The all-new 2018 Jeep Wrangler has an updated 6-speed manual transmission as standard equipment, and an eight-speed automatic is available for optimized engine output and control.
Off-roading is no problem for the Jeep Wrangler. Every Wrangler is equipped with 4x4. The Rubicon trim is equipped with RockTrac as standard equipment also, making rock crawling a breeze. The Wrangler can ford 30 inches of water and has impressive approach, breakover, and descent angles for the best performance off-road.
The 2018 Jeep Wrangler truly is the most capable SUV ever, and it looks great too. See the all-new 2018 Jeep Wrangler for yourself at your local Jeep retailer in the Greater Toronto Area, Scarborotown Chrysler Dodge Jeep.