The 2018 Dodge Challenger is the Muscle Car that Leads the Pack
You can lead the pack or you can chase it. The Dodge Challenger chooses to lead. It's a gorgeous, aggressive, and incredibly fun performance car, and it's perfect for life in the GTA. Whether you choose the well-equipped SXT trim, the ultra-stable GT AWD, or a HEMI-powered monster, you'll love the 2018 Dodge Challenger, available now at Scarborotown Chrysler Dodge Jeep.
What's New for 2018
The Dodge Challenger has been tweaked to be even better this model year.
· The 2018 Dodge Challenger gets a standard Uconnect 4 system with 7-inch touchscreen on all Challenger SXT, R/T, R/T Shaker, and T/A trims. Along with it, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are standard.
· Parkview rear backup camera is now standard equipment on all trim levels.
· On all 5.7-liter HEMI models with the Performance Handling Package, four-piston Brembo brakes are included for increased stopping performance.
· The Super Track Pak now includes Nappa and Alcantara performance seats for improved stability and comfort.
· Of course, the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon blew onto the scene with 840 horsepower and 770 lb.-ft. of torque, making it the most powerful muscle car ever and the world's fastest quarter-mile production car.
Across the trim lineup, additional colour options and wheel patterns have been introduced. You'll learn more about them at Scarborotown Chrysler Dodge Jeep.
It's a Heartbreaker
The 2018 Dodge Challenger could make due on its looks alone. It's the most aggressive looking coupe on the market today with a long, bulging hood, wide wheel arches, and the upturned rear end. Available LED halo headlamps and LED taillamps set off the look with class. Wheel designs and racing stripe options are plentiful, catching the eyes of admirers whenever you drive past.
The interior is still inspired by the original 1971 look. The focus is on the driver's position with a high-sill center console and an instrument panel tilted slightly toward the pilot. Choose from retro Houndstooth cloth or one of several leather upholstery options to compliment your style.
It's more than just looks, though. The 2018 Dodge Challenger gets high-tech with its interior equipment. A 7-inch in-cluster display provides performance metrics as they happen or Navigation details - it's your choice. Uconnect 4 provides connectivity through its 7-inch touchscreen, while the Uconnect 4C and 4C NAV multimedia centres include the largest-in-class 8.4-inch touchscreen.
Challenger SRT drivers will appreciate the Personal Performance Calibration system, allowing for feedback and stats as well as pre-configured SRT Drive Modes to tailor the in-car experience and response.
Killer on the Streets
But the 2018 Dodge Challenger is a muscle car, so it's all about performance. As such, you have several options to satisfy your racing lust.
· The base Pentastar 3.6-liter V6 makes 305hp and 268 lb.-ft. of torque, and is paired with the standard TorqueFlite 8-speed automatic transmission.
· Canada's best-selling V8 is a popular choice - Dodge's 5.7-liter HEMI V8 with 375 horsepower and 410 lb.-ft. of torque. It's also paired with an 8-speed auto gearbox and has active exhaust as standard equipment. For a more in-touch experience, you may opt for a TREMEC 6-speed manual gearbox but be warned: it's more fun than you can handle.
· The 6.4-liter SRT HEMI V8 is available too, ramping power production up to 485hp and 475 lb.-ft. of torque. You can choose between an 8-speed auto and a 6-speed manual transmission.
· If you just can't quench that need for speed, the HEMI SRT Hellcat V8 or the 6.2L Supercharged HEMI SRT Demon V8 might be up your alley, offering 707hp and 840hp respectively.
If a high-performance car with a complete driving experience is what you demand, it has to be the 2018 Dodge Challenger. See the class-leading muscle car, the Dodge Challenger, for yourself at your local dealer in the GTA, Scarborotown Chrysler Dodge Jeep.